Friday, December 14, 2012

Fantasy PRP player wanted

It will be a medieval-type fantasy style centered around a romance. Must be literate, no one-liners-I'd be happy if you advanced the plot and didn't make me advance the plot all the time. Be prepared to be explicity intimate. Straight/Gay/Bi, I don't care I can do any of them. If you would like to discuss the plot or finer details please just PM me and I'll be happy to reply. Oh, and also be prepared to commit to this RP long-term. Don't just drop it and not reply for months.

Image

I'M SOFA KING WE TOD DID!!! (Say it slow and out loud)

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/pAyoD44Hs5s/viewtopic.php

gary johnson walking dead where do i vote dixville notch Remember Remember The 5th Of November African painted dogs What Time Do Polls Open

No comments:

Post a Comment