Monday, March 25, 2013

Joining in ! - USVI Moving Center

I am searching right now VT2VI! That's def something I've learned in my mothering type forums- search first. the answers are there already, in most cases!

speedy1dy- I am not really sure to be honest... This is going to prove our biggest hurdle. My husband worked for most of his life in the Hvac business, lol, so that's not really a help. He did do sales and mngmnt though, so def something to highlight on the ol' resume. Currently he works for a lumberyard doing physical labor type stuff. I thought I read that there is a bowling alley there on the island? If so,I thought that might be a good place for him to look into, (maybe p/t) as he is a terrific bowler- maybe to give lessons or something? AFM- I was a hairstylist, but have since let my licence run out b/c I am a stay at home mom right now. We have a comm college here in town, so I thought it might be wise for me to look into some marketable skills type classes. We are for sure lower middle class even here, and I know that the job market is soft, but we aren't above working whatever jobs we have to, ykwim? In the meantime, we are going to save as much as poss, and are thinking about the costs of moving, all the nickel and diming that we will incure as well for shipping our things, etc. thumbs up

Where there's a will, there's a way, right? I've overcome mountains in my short lifetime, and by god, I won't be tripped up by some pebbles along my path.

I am certainly open to any advice though!

Source: http://www.vimovingcenter.com/talk/read.php?4,200117,200117

how to hard boil eggs new nfl uniforms

No comments:

Post a Comment